less pure after you’ve touched her
maybe you should take a look at your hands
theory: hussie finished the update long ago but the scp foundation designated it a keter class so he cant post it
- All organisms in the pokemon world decended from, and in cladistic taxonomy classified as, Pokemon.
- "Normal" organisms, such as humans, trees and grass, are pokemon that have evolved overtime so that their movesets are vestigial. Pokemon such as Beldum and Unown have evolved overtime to have minimal movesets, and like us they will eventually loose the ability to learn moves all together.
- The national pokedex is purely a layman list of pokemon, there are millions of species of pokemon not listed.
- Microscopic organisms and parasites are also pokemon, and are capable of leveling up and evolving, tho not often observed by people due to their size and lifestyle.
- While on the macrolevel humans have lost many “pokemon qualities”, on the micro level our cells still behave as pokemon. Red blood cells’ special ability is “oxygen pickup” and Stem cell’s only move is Transform.
- Ditto is entirely made out of stem cells
- Most “inanimate” pokemon like Magnemite and Geodude, are actually the result of colonies of bacteria living inside of metal and rock, like Endoliths irl.
- There is heavy debate as to whether things like robots with flamethrowers can be classified as a pokemon, as they are capable of learning moves (flamethrower), as well as “faint” (be unplugged)
- Like irl, there is heavy debate in the Unova school system on whether they can teach the Arceus origin story within pokebiology class.
Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel
Speaking their lines vs the final product
Why is Vin Diesel looking down? Is he worried he’s gonna forget his line?
Vin Diesel asked the director his inspiration for every line he did and did multiple takes until he was satisfied. He also recorded the line over 1,000 times and also recorded his lines in Mandarin, Portuguese, French, and Spanish so they could use his real voice in those versions. He’s looking at his lines because Vin Diesel is a dedicated motherfucking professional.
Vin Diesel made you fall in love with a character who said 4 words. The CGI brought his words to visual life, but they’d be meaningless without his amazing command of voice.
Basically vin Diesel had the challenge of:
"OK, this is the message you’re trying to convey"
"But you can only ONLY say I am Groot”
Because every time Groot says “I am Groot” he means something and vin Diesel had to convey that message as best he could with only those 3 words through inflection, emphasis, and emotion.
a strip club but instead of naked women its cute dogs that you give dog treats to for them to do tricks
if you dont have me on facebook you are probably not missing out on any posts but the comment section is important too lmao
I went to the Renaissance faire dressed as a warrior. I had a real sword with me, too. I was standing (in character) next to a sword-fighting ring, where kids of all ages got the chance to pick up a sword and challenge the champion. Some woman walks by, with her little girl. The girl starts walking towards the ring, saying she wants to fight. But the mom pulled her away hella sharply, and was like, “That’s for boys.” You don’t want to be a BOY, do you?” And the girl looked around and saw me. I think she thought I was a boy; I had my hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a hood. So she comes up to me and asks me, “Do you think girls can be fighters, too?” And her mom looks like she’s silently gloating. Like she thinks I’m going to say no. So I take off my hood, untie my hair so that it flows freely, and kneel before her. And I’m like, “Milady, anyone can be a fighter.” I swear, the look on that mother’s face made my day.
…And so the children who played a legendary game,
the ones who came before,
and the ones who came after,
achieved complete ascension to godhood and became the gods of a new universe.
And among the children’s companions was a burgundy-blooded troll, who became the only one out of her horned friends to achieve godhood, ruling time alongside the Knight.
The other trolls, however, stayed as they were, never rising to the gods, and instead were given another chance to live,
to make up for the reward and universe they had lost.
The mutant-blooded troll who had once led his friends in an attempt to find victory, was able to find love in the space goddess, the Witch, who was more than happy to return the feelings.
Together, they were happy.
But as time crawled on, they could no longer ignore the fact that the space goddess was forever youthful and eternal,
and the mutant-blooded troll was not.
The space goddess loved him regardless, and never stopped,
staying by his side even as he took his last breath.
The space goddess still continues to love the mutant-blooded troll, and always will,
and the stars, the ones she reigns and rules over, never fail to remind her.
based off this au post i wrote a few days ago! hhh enjoy
Thermal recording of the ALS ice bucket challenge (source)
this looks like people dumping buckets of black magic clothes onto their bodies